Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Robosapien V2 - Custom Paint Job


Robosapien V2 - Custom Paint Job

February 18 2013

Mottled yellow is not the most attractive colour scheme.

One evening I spied a Black Permanent Marker on my workbench, so I thought I'd have a little fun to see what a BLACK Robosapien V2 would look like (this is before I became aware of the Sharper Image series, which are Black & Chrome - nice!)


After making sure this wasn't the "glow in the dark" model, I spent about 15 minutes scribbling away and here's what I ended up with:





OK, that's a little better, right?

...to be continued...

1 comment:

  1. I have a fully functioning robosapian V2 with the same yellow color ! Are you happy with the felt marker effect? By the way I too had to do some rewiring to about 30 wires right at the back and whew every thing worked again when the job was done!

    ReplyDelete