Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Robosapien V2 - Wiring MADNESS

Robosapien V2 - Wiring MADNESS

February 26 2013

I'd love to meet the well-meaning but hopelessly crazy person who attempted to re-wire my Robosapien V2 before I got my hands on it.  To see what I mean, take a look at this:



WTF?  

We go from a red wire to a yellow wire to a white wire and finally a black wire.

HUH?  

Here's another view of the insanity I'm running into inside this robot:



Clearly, a "Wiring Clown" had his hands in here.  Someone totally without a clue....or maybe someone with a large collection of four inch wires, a lot of shrink wrap and a whole lot of time....

Hahahaha.

OK - I guess it's time assume nothing and just go scorched earth with this unit.

From now on, I'm gong to REWIRE EVERYTHING.

Ready



No comments:

Post a Comment